Explore new ways to paint white using color and discover alternatives to grey in shadows.
- Learn the art of mixing color while perfecting value
- Learn how to warm up color and how to cool it down
- Learn how to neutralize a color and show it off with its' compliment
- Learn how to use color to create depth and atmosphere
- Learn how to conquer clouds, skies, water, mountain & fields
This workshop will take place indoors in a very comfortable setting for beginning and intermediate painters. 9AM-4PM
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Click here to register.
Supply List available at Dick Blick.com. Order all your supplies online.
Order 'Debra Huse Basics Brush recommendations from Rosemary Brushes
- Ivory Long Flats size 2,4 & 6, --11” handles
- Ivory Short Flats Sizes 4 & 6 --11” handles
- Pure Sable Series 90 Rigger Brush size 2 (comes in short handle)